Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 9.

I've finally got back in contact with another dear old friend. So glad and happy. The last time we talked which was many years back we forgot to exchange email adds with each other. Now she's on the other side of the planet so i hope to get a good job so one day we can visit each other since money's another thing.

I like seeing my younger cousins grow up, although there are certain moments i fear for them from making mistakes i've witnessed in my own life. Then again, what's the point of protecting them if they can't lIve a life. So thereupon, although it hurts me to see them get hurt or fear for them with they embarking on a test, its okay to advice them just a little and let them make their own mistakes. Its how we all grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment