Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Perhaps I know what i want now.

Please note that this update and any later on is for the sake of those who've read my blog and been left wondering too long why i left it stale. ;)

After my first job which only lasted bout 2 months i've been at home alot job hunting. The job was fine, but i wanted to try other jobs that were more related to my diploma. The interviews didn't work out so i was unemployed for 3 months. Afterwards i realised i didn't like my diploma anyway.One day i was looking through the newspapers and came upon this job advertisement calling for special education teacher recruits. At that point, i didn't think much of it; because i was job hunting, my mood was like apply-for-anything-that-you-think-accepts-your-qualification. But afterwards, i realised it could be an interesting job and got really interested in the little details. I've applied. Soon i'll see if this career's meant for me.

During the free period after school, i really utilised it, even though i had no job. I learned new language, to cook, sew, continued baking, knitting, and of course - going out.

No comments:

Post a Comment